Marshall A. Caskey
- Employment Law
Mr. Caskey was admitted to the State Bar of California in 1975. He graduated from the University of Kansas with a Bachelor of Science degree in Journalism. He later obtained his law degree from the University of Missouri at Kansas City.
He has maintained an AV (preeminent) Peer Review Rating in the Martindale-Hubbell national register for lawyers for more than 30 years. The LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings have been an integral part of Martindale-Hubbell's services to the legal community since 1887. The Peer Review Rating process, which evaluates lawyers in the United States and Canada, is solely based upon peer review. A Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating attests to a lawyer's legal ability and professional ethics, and reflects the confidential opinions of the Bar and the Judiciary.
Mr. Caskey is a life member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million or multi-million-dollar verdicts and settlements.
He is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in California. He has tried dozen of Superior Court jury cases to conclusion and has recovered millions of dollars for his clients.
Mr. Caskey enjoys reading history and literature, going to flea markets and swap meets and spending time with his family.
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri
- J.D. - 1968
- Honors: Dean's Scholarship
- University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas
- University of Kansas - 1965
- Honors: Dean's Honor Roll
- Major: Journalism
- California, 1975
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1976
- AV-rated lawyer
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Sigma Delta Chi
- Lambda Chi Alpha
- California Trial Lawyers Association
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
Current Employment Position